- Not good
- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Macindows is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5 or later|
Macindows is also compatible with
Versions of Macindows
|Macindows 0.8 23/04/10||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- * Support for shared 32/64-bit setups.
- * Dwarf debug info support for better backtraces.
- * More standard actions supported in MSI.
- * Support for TIFF image format in WinCodecs.
- * A number of Direct3D improvements.
- * Shell fixes for better Internet Explorer support.
- * Various bug fixes.
- Doesn't require a virtual environment
- Runs Windows applications natively in OS X
- Not reliable in opening EXE files
- Hardly any kind of interface
Despite the amount of time they've been around, Usenet newsgroups remain relatively unknown to the... See more
iPhone: The default battery indicator on the iPhone looks pretty, but it doesn't really give you much... See more
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Macindows
- free opener exe files
- install exe
- open exe file
- exe file run
- mac .exe
- open exe files on mac free download
- run .exe files on mac
- wine opener
- free download macindows