- Not good
- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Macindows is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.5 or later|
Macindows is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Macindows
|Macindows 0.8 23/04/10||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- * Support for shared 32/64-bit setups.
- * Dwarf debug info support for better backtraces.
- * More standard actions supported in MSI.
- * Support for TIFF image format in WinCodecs.
- * A number of Direct3D improvements.
- * Shell fixes for better Internet Explorer support.
- * Various bug fixes.
- Doesn't require a virtual environment
- Runs Windows applications natively in OS X
- Not reliable in opening EXE files
- Hardly any kind of interface
In this installment of What can I do with my tablet?, we'll see how you can train your mind with... See more
iOS 7.1, Apple's latest update to its operating system, now includes a warning message for in-app... See more